- Large rosewood coffee table - Very nice grain of wood
The tabletop features a strong veneer grain.
- Vintage design coffee or side table in a Space Age style - Base is made of white polyurethane and the table top is made of smoked glass - Features four wheels so it is easy to move - Underneath the glass top is a lot of storage space
- Rosewood coffee table with round tapered legs - Very strong grain structure in the wood
This oval coffee table in rio-rosewood with round tapered legs features a strong wood grain.
This rosewood coffee, side, or corner table was produced in Denmark during the 1960s and features a strong wood grain.
This large rosewood coffee table with a striking grain pattern was produced in the style of Severin Hansen or Johannes Andersen.
This Danish modern teak coffee table from the early 1960s features a strong wood grain.
Square rosewood coffee table from the 1960s. The rosewood has a warm color, a strong grain, and a shiny surface.
This minimalist rosewood coffee table was manufactured during the 1960s. The rosewood veneer shows a vivid wood grain.
This large rosewood coffee table was manufactured during the 1960s. The rosewood veneer shows a vivid wood grain.
- Minimalist teak coffee table from the 1960s - Features a warm wood grain throughout and tapered legs
This rosewood coffee table with a top composed of wooden slats with alternating grain was produced by Bramin Møbelfabrik.
- Vintage brutalist cypress tree trunk cocktail or coffee table, 1960s - Heavy, sturdy piece with a strong grain structure - The top has a lacquer coating
- Solid English elm coffee table - Has been refinished in the vendor´s workshop - Produced by Ercol during the 1960s - Grain is highlighted and protected through the restoration process
This pine coffee table from C.A. Beijbom is made from a large, thick pine slab with brutish, sculpted legs. There is a lively wood grain and accentuated knots at the far edges.