- Designed by Willy Rizzo and produced in France in the 1970s - Bronze, glass, and acid etched brass Cocktail Table with Hidden Interior Bar - Black laminate base - With a mechanism to easily open up the two table tops to show the middle bar compartment
This is a 1970s Italian table. It features a black varnished veneered wooden structure. There is a bar compartment for storing bottles and glasses.
Couchtisch mit Bronze-Gestell und dicker Glasplatte.
- Round coffee table in bronze - Produced in the 1970s - Probably designed by a Belgian artist - The foot is in solid bronze and is worked in relief - It is extremely heavy, about 50kg - Both Brutalist and very fine in the finishes - Similar in style to works by Michel Mangematin - The thick glass is in a very good condition
- Hidden bar coffee table designed by Willy Rizzo in the 1970s - The top can slide open to reveal a mirrored bar - High black glass and brass detail on the table top on a black glass base
This side or cocktail table in solid bronze and glass with architectural detailing was designed by Peter Ghyczy and produced around the early 1970s.
This bronze scorpion coffee table by Jacques Duval-Brasseur is from the late 1970s.
- Coffee table by designed by Jacques Duval-Brasseur - Produced in the 1970s - Features bronze base with apple and golden foliage motifs and glass top
Bronze Hollywood Regency style coffee table designed in style reminiscent to to Maison Jansen with a cross shaped structure, black colored circular glass table top and intricate engravings around the structure.
This bronze and chrome plated steel coffee was designed by Alfredo Freda for Cittone Oggi (marked). This piece was sold by Maison Jansen in France in the 1970s.
This coffee table with rotary tray and internal bar was designed and produced by Vidal Grau in the 1970s in Spain. It consists of a green dyed glass top, lacquered wood, steel and chromed metal. Internal space for bottles and glasses. It is in good vintage condition with some small marks visible on the chrome.
This rectangular coffee table, which hides a bar space in the center, is made from burl and smoked mirrored glass. The hidden space is made from mirrored glass with a shelve & perspex bottle holder. It was designed by Paul Michel in France in the 1970s.
- Coffee table with bar section - Produced circa 1970 - Designed by Willy Rizzo for Cidue - Imitation snake skin wrapped structure - Polished stainless steel edges - Black glass top - Polished stainless steel interior - Open Length 168 cm
Couchtisch mit Bronze- Gestell und dicker Glasplatte.
A swarm of butterflies, in bronze, are combined to create this table top. Wax casted into one single piece, this sculptural table is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Available in two heights, and in either natural or white bronze. Contact us for more information on material and dimension options.
This coffee table is comprised of a wooden structure covered with brown leather, hosting a stainless steel top forming a bar.
This coffee table is made from solid bronze.
This large Italian black formica coffee table with center bar compartment and modern chrome detailing was produced in the 1970s.