This Art Deco chest of drawers originates in Italy in the 1930s. It is made from veneered rosewood and drawers in parchment. It has been restored and is in excellent vintage condition.
Art Deco Kommode wohl aus Frankreich, 1930er Jahre. Die Kommode ist Birke furniert mit 3 Schüben und kleinen Messinggriffen. Die Füße sind geschwungen und lassen das Möbel dadurch leicht wirken. Sie ist restauriert und in einem guten Vintige Zustand.
This mahogany chest of drawers was produced in the 1930s.
This low mahogany chest of drawers is from the 1930s.
This 18th-century Italian commode is made of bleached walnut.
This cabinet was manfuactured in the 1930s and features the original glass.
- Hergestellt in den 1930er Jahren in der ehemaligen Tschechoslowakei - Komplett restauriert mit neuer Lackierung - Stahlrohr mit Originalverchromung in gutem Zustand
This Italian rosewood chest of drawers with lacquered glass and brass hardware remains in an original condition.
This rosewood commode with four drawers was produced in Italy circa 1940.
This rosewood long chest features a glass shelf and brass hardware.
This vintage mahogany dresser dates to the 1930s.
- Italian dresser from the 1920s - Walnut, burl, maple, and rosewood. - Richly decorated with gilded and chiseled bronzes - Three drawers
This dresser was designed around the 1930s in France. The cabinet is made from oak and features four large drawers, with brass cup handles.
This rosewood chest of drawers with brass hardware and a marbled glass top remains in an original condition.
This chest of drawers from the 1950s features a linear design with three drawers.
- Austrian rosewood veneered dresser - Inlaid with maple - Three drawers - Four large feet made of maple
- Chest of drawers from the 1960s - Veneered in Macassar wood - Brass legs - Three drawers - Rounded corners
- Front curved drawers on thuja burl - Brass feet and handles - The glass top is gold leaf decorated from the back