This chest of ten drawers by Jean Claude Mahey has been completely professionally re-lacquered, and was made in France in the 1970s.
This sideboard from the 1970s was designed by Jean-Claude Mahey, and is covered in blue and brass lacquer. It opens with two doors and a row of five drawers of increasing size. It rests on a baseboard of recessed brass.
- Sideboard with two doors and five drawers in the front - Covered in ivory lacquer - Produced in the 1970s - With brass trim - Signed J.C Mahey
- Vintage black lacquered brass sideboard - Designed by Jean-Claude Mahey & produced by Roche Bobois in the 1970s - The doors on the side unfold to form two mini-bars
- A pair of small lacquered white and brass chests of drawers - Designed by JC Mahey for Maison Romeo in the 1970s - The two commodes can be assembled to form a larger piece of 160 cm - Or they can stand on either side of a room
A black lacquer and brass commode with five drawers, decending in size. It is by French designer J. C Mahey and was produced circa 1970.
This small chest of drawers in burl elm and brass was designed by JC Mahey for La Roche Bobois and dates back to the 1970s.
This 19th century Louis Philippe style French four drawer burr walnut chest has a marble top.
- Pair of vintage campaign chest of drawers - Manufactured in Portugal during the 1970s - Made in mahogany and feature three drawers with brass handles - Can be used as bedside tables - They are in original condition - The brass is preserving a patina
An Art Deco sideboard made in italy in the 1920s from walnut burl with mahogany and rosewood veneered sides and feet in ebony. It features an engraved glass on the front.
This set of two chests features four drawers each, with the front inclined sideways towards the back, and inset handles in teak. The legs are made from cast brass and have a tilting front and back.
This commodes or night table is made of solid teak with three drawers.
This rosewood sideboard was created by the French designer Jean Rene Caillette during the 1960s.
- Pair of Biedermeier ´His and Her´ three drawer commodes - Stand on square tapered legs - Barley twist decorative detailing to the framed sides
- Pair of teak dressers - Base in black and gold lacquered metal - Italian modernist work dating from the 1950s - Chests in very good general condition
- Gustavian pair of chests with three drawers - Painted light gray-white with a top in imitation marble - Drawers have a delicate decor
A set of naval-style chests featuring pull-out leather writing surfaces or small desks with tooled leather and metal decorations. They are fronted by three drawers, two small and one large, and a lower storage area. Each drawer has a brass finger pull and the case is protected by brass corners that have been recessed into the wood.
- An English 1920s Art Deco burr walnut sideboard - With three capacious centre drawers - Lockable with its original keys - Large vertical cupboard on either side - A shelf sits in the centre of each cupboard - The grain of the walnut is strong and it still has its original handles intact - Back height: 116 cm high