This piece is Danish by design and was manufactured by Horsens Mobelfabrik, Hjornebo. It is made with rosewood veneer, stands on four slightly tapering solid rosewood legs, has sliding doors, and features one long shelf inside. The piece may be used as a record cabinet as it can accommodate LPs.
This vintage chest of drawers from the Savoie Collection by Regain was produced in the style of Charlotte Perriand and Pierre Chapo.
This vintage sideboard was manufactured by A.H.McIntosh & Co Ltd Of Kirkcaldy Scotland. It was made in 1971 and has a modernist Scandinavian style.
This small 3-drawered dresser was designed and manufactured in Denmark in the 1960s.
- Danish HB20 teak sideboard or credenza - Designed by Johannes Andersen in Denmark - Manufactured by Hans Bech circa 1968 - Subtle curves and strong teak grains
This Morris of Glasgow sideboard is in very good vintage condition. It is an early 1950s piece with elegant tapered legs, and was produced from Australian Queensland walnut with a contrasting pale sycamore trim.
This chest of drawers was designed by Børge Mogensen for FDB Furniture in the 1950s. It features a solid oak base with a teak cabinet.
This chest of drawers was designed by Steens in Denmark.
- Refined 1930s six drawer dresser with a black lacquered structure - Maple frame and leather drawers - The handles and the decorations are made of brass - The top is made of black glass
Late Gustavian chest with original locks and hardware, produced circa 1820.
This sideboard was designed by Rosengren Hansen and produced during the 1960s. It is made from rosewood and features four sliding doors with hidden drawers and ample storage space.
- Bent, curved, and blue lacquered laminated wooden sideboard - Rotating on casters - Chromed brass handles - Manufactured by Cattadori Actualform Cantù
- This early Cees Braakman sideboard is from the ´Oak´ Series - It features four plywood drawers and two doors - It is in very good vintage condition with patina - Marked with the Pastoe label on the back - Source: catalogue U.M.S Pastoe 1952 - Heigh: 87cm Width: 190 cm Depth: 48 cm
This chest of drawers is veneered in Macassar wood, with drawers covered in parchment.
This chest of drawers features a frame and drawers made from single pitch pine planks, bordered by oyster pitch pine. The large turned drawer pulls are made in another variation of the same timber. This piece is from Scotland, in the late 19th Century.
- Chest of drawers, circa 1820 - From a house in Nancy, France - Three drawers with decorative carving and handles - Later paintwork in white
A set of naval-style chests featuring pull-out leather writing surfaces or small desks with tooled leather and metal decorations. They are fronted by three drawers, two small and one large, and a lower storage area. Each drawer has a brass finger pull and the case is protected by brass corners that have been recessed into the wood.
This birch sideboard was designed by Cees Braakman for Pastoe in the 1950s.