The Tonico lounge chair was designed by Sergio Rodrigues and made in circa 1960. It is made from solid Jacaranda wood and upholstered with fabric and synthetic leather.
This model Te-Ve easy chair was designed by Alf Svensson for Ljungs Industrier, Sweden, in the 1950s. This chair is upholstered in a Zebra patterned fabric, and the frame is made from black painted wood.
This highback lounge chair with stained beech frame and purple wool upholstery was designed by Danish furniture designer Alfred Christensen in the 1940s and manufactured by Slagelse Møbelfabrik. The chair is very comfortable.
- Model 390 teak armchair - Designed by Poul M. Volther for Frem Røjle - Functionalism and Scandinavian comfort from the 1960s - Stamped by the manufacturer - Original cushions with removable covers
- Model Cubic chair designed by Olivier Mourgue in 1968 - Features a structure in chromium-plated metal - Upholstered in its original purple fabric
This pair of French cognac colored leather clubs chairs are called ´Moustache´ because of the distinctive shape across the back. They have the typical art deco features of thick armrests and the straight-lined form of the feet.
- Armchair from 1950s - Beeck legs have been has been restored - Seat covered in cotton fabric with an abstract design in a 1950s style
Lounge Sessel, hergestellt in den 1970er Jahren in Dänemark. Sie bestehen aus einem Rahmen aus Teak und Nussbaumholz mit grauschwarzen Kissen mit aufgesticktem Blumenmuster. Die Kissenbezüge lassen sich abnehmen.
This pair of Kengu model lounge chairs was designed by Elsa & Nordahl Solheim for Rybo Rykken & Co in Norway during the 1960s. Each chair features a leather harness slung from a bent mahogany frame and buttoned brown leather cushions which attach to the harness via studs.
These lounge chairs and ottomans are made of solid oak. They have been reupholstered with grey textile fabric. Additional measurements: - Ottoman width 62 cm x depth 49.5 cm x height 39 cm
2er Set Armlehnsessel, Italien 1950. Die Sessel sind in Originalzustand. Der rostrote Mohairvelour ist lediglich an den Armlehnen abgegriffen. Der Stoff wurde professionell gereinigt. Keine Flecken oder Risse. Altersbedingte Gebrauchsspuren.
This pair of armchairs was designed by Karel Kozelka & Antonin Kropacek.
- Club armchair in green leather with wheels from Baxter - The armchair is complete with a pouf and brass smoking table - Pouf size: length: 75 cm, width 60 cm, height: 45 cm
This pair of cognac leather Maralunga armchairs was designed by Vico Magistretti for Cassina, Italy, in 1973.
This 1960s cocktail chair has been reupholstered in grey brushed cotton.
- Set of two original De Ster Gelderland armchairs with a distinctive modern design and angular shapes - Created in the 1960s and reupholstered with classic Kvadrat Hallingdal in a soft yellow color - New foam and singles - The teak frame has an elegant organic design
This Italian wingback chair was reupholstered in a black-mottled woolen fabric from the company Kvadrat, model Outback 191.
- Sessel LC1 - Gestell aus verchromtem Stahlrohr - Sitz, Rücken und Armlehnen aus schwarzem Leder