This mid-century Dutch lounge chair features a newly restored dark teak frame and a comfortable high back form. It has been reupholstered in black leather with black stud details on the back.
This armchair from the 1950s features a frame in solid oak and gold/brown upholstery. It remains in very good original condition with both the frame and the padding/upholstery intact.
This comfortable round chair from the 1970s features peach fabric upholstery, a lightweight fiberglass shell, and a chromed metal swivel base.
- Model 555 easy chair designed by Pierre Paulin - Produced in the Netherlands circa 1960s - Areas of damage to fabric upholstery - The frame is in good condition - Weighs 17.5 kg
This armchair in brown leather was designed by Joe Columbo and was produced by Comfort in 1968.
- Pair of Pernilla lounge chairs designed by Bruno Mathsson - Early mid-century design lounge chairs produced by Dux Sweden - Feature a molded beech frame with canvas and loose brown leather cushions
The Pussycat armchair was designed by Kwok Hoi Chan for Steiner in 1968. This is one of the first collaborations between the Steiner house and designer Kwok Hoi Chan. This chair consists of an ABS shell, suspended, covered with foam and covered with leather. It has a chromed steel tube and a remote tubular base.
Ein Paar gepolsterter Art Deco Klubsessel in Bergère Form.
- This model PJ-412 armchair and side table were designed by Ole Wanscher and produced by P. Jeppesen - Side table and frame of armchair in rosewood, seat and backrest in original black leather - Table and frame on the armchair have been restored with respect of age and patina and seat on armchair has been reupholstered with the old leather
This Danish high back armchair dates to the 1960s and has been restored with new insides and upholstery. The cushions have zippers for easy maintenance. The restoration has remained faithful to the original shape and detailing.
- Art Deco high back bergère manufactured around 1940 - Upholstery redone with a piped pink velvet - Ivory lacquered woodwork
This model Orbit sitting group of four chairs was designed by Markus Farner and Walter Grunder, circa 1970, and was produced by Herman Miller. The white plastic chairs retain their original light brown leather fabric.
This pair of Plexus easy chairs was designed by Illum Wikkelsø and produced during the 1970s by CFC Silkeborg in Denmark. The chairs feature their patinated, original black leather cushions, which rest on solid oak frames with cane. The cane does not have any holes.
- Set of four plastic armchairs (DAL) designed by Charles and Ray Eames - Herman Miller production for Fehlbaum, marked - White La Fonda bases support black fiberglass shells with ivory colored Naugahyde upholstery - Remain in good condition - One chair has three very small fire holes - Another one shows a minor fire hole (less then 1 mm) - One chair has minor light brown stains of stacking (see pictures) - Seats show a patina
This polished chromed steel sculptured lounge chair was produced by Forma Nova in Italy and has been reupholstered in a duck egg fabric.
- Vintage armchairs from the 1960s - Manufactured in Hungary - Freshly upholstered in grey fabric - The wooden parts remain in an excellent condition
- Very comfortable model Inca chair in patinated brown original buffalo leather - Designed by Arne Norell - Produced by Norell Möbel AB in Aneby, Sweden
This is an early Børge Mogensen Spanish chair manufactured by Fredericia in the 1960s. It is made from oak and leather.