This three-seater sofa features soft brown leather upholstery supported by a turned teak frame.
Tufted leather two-seater settee by Arne Norell for Coja. All the original cushions are there. The color is camel.
This brown leather sofa, model 2208, was designed by Børge Mogensen for Fredericia circa 1970. The sofa features new upholstery, solid teak legs, and original cushions.
This set of bamboo sofas features the original cushions in very good condition. The pieces were produced in Italy during the 1950s.
Leather brown sofa made in the 1970s in Czechoslovakia.
- Large leather sofa on chrome runners - First owner bought it in 1969 - Covered with a high-quality, dark green leather - All seat cushions are equipped with a zipper - The leather cover is in very good original condition with smaller traces of use - The four-seater is very stable and weighs about 60kg - All plastic sliders under the chrome runners are intact - The sofa is clean, complete and ready to use
Dieses 2-Sitzer Sofa, Modell FM50, wurde 1964 von Cornelis Zitman entworfen und als limitierte Edition im selben Jahr durch Pastoe in den Niederlanden hergestellt. Es hat einen verwinkelten Metallrohrahmen und geformte Sitzschalen aus Sperrholz mit Lederkissen. Das Sofa ist in gutem Vintage Zustand mit minimalen altersbedingten Gebrauchsspuren.
- Original soft brown leather sofa in two colors - Manufactured circa in the 1960s - Weight circa 25 kg
This de Sede two-seater modular sofa is upholstered with patinated leather.
- Large four-seater sofa (2 + 2) - French design of the 1950s by Guillerme et Chambron - Corner table - Cushions upholstered in wool jersey - Solid light oak frame with rounded curves - The corner tiles are gray anthracite (not fixed)
This three-seater sofa from the 1980s was designed and produced in Denmark and features black leather upholstery.
Sofagarnitur bestehend aus Ledersofa und zwei Stk. Sessel. Komplett Leder- Variante (Sockel ist auch in Leder bezogen) Sofa bestehend aus 10 Teilen. Zwei Stk. Sessel bestehend aus 4 Teilen.
This mid-century buttoned black leather chesterfield sofa was produced in France.
- Three-seater leather sofa designed by Arne Norell and made in the 1960s - The frame is made from solid beech - Side sections and back are made from rattan - Comfortable upholstery - Worn brown leather - The sofa is in very good vintage condition
A set of eight René Prou (1889-1947) sofas, made from white lacquered iron, fabric, and wood, and produced circa 1950 in France.
This Scandinavian black leather sofa with three seats sits on rosewood legs.
- Große Wohnlandschaft - Bezug aus weichem braunem Lederpatchwork
A brown original leather sofa, designed by Arne Norell and produced by Aneby Mo?bler in Sweden.