This leather Pernilla lounge chair with ottoman was designed by Bruno Mathsson for Dux in 1969. Bruno Mathsson designed the first version of this armchair in 1944. This is an improved version designed by Bruno Mathsson for Dux in 1969. The name Pernilla comes from the well-known lifestyle journalist Pernilla Turnberger, who interviewed Bruno Mathsson in 1943 for the newspaper (Dagens Nvheter). This vintage armchair is still in original condition with no cracks or holes in the leather. This easy...
This set of two of armchairs, model ´Pernilla,´ were designed by Bruno Mathsson. They were manufactured by Dux, Denmark circa 1950. They are made from a lacquered moulded beech frame with canvas and black leather seat, arm and backrests. Minor wear consistent with age and use.
- Pair of Pernilla lounge chairs designed by Bruno Mathsson - Early mid-century design lounge chairs produced by Dux Sweden - Feature a molded beech frame with canvas and loose brown leather cushions
This model Pernilla leather lounge chair was designed by Swedish designer Bruno Mathsson, and was produced by Dux.
A pair of easy chairs model Karin by Bruno Mathsson. They feature brown leather and were produced by DUX, in Sweden, during the 1960s.
- Pair of model Karin easy chairs - Designed by Bruno Mathsson - Retain their original brown leather - Produced by DUX Sweden during the 1960s
This Swedish Pernilla easy chair features bentwood and brown Kvadrat fabric cushions.
The Pernilla easy chair was designed by Bruno Mathsson in 1969 and produced by Dux. This chair is made from molded beech and the seat, back, and neck cushion was later upholstered in soft white faux fur.
This pair of model Brigitta armchairs was created by Scandinavian designer Bruno Mathsson and features blue leather upholstery and a structure in chrome.
- Pair of model Ingrid armchairs designed by Bruno Mathsson - Features a brown-stained body in bent beech - Upholstered in canvas with cushions and armrests nougat leather - Very soft and comfortable - Stamped ´by Bruno Mathsson, Dux´ to the rear of the frame
This pair of Karin easy chairs was designed by Bruno Mathsson for Dux in the 1960s in Sweden. They comprise a chrome plated metal structure with original upholstery. The chrome remains in a very good condition, and the seat covers are stable and undamaged. Both armchairs are clean and comfortable.
This vintage chair and footstool, known as the model Pernilla, was designed by Bruno Mathsson for Firma Karl Mathsson in Sweden in 1963. The chair and stool have been covered with leather overlay.
This Jetson model chair was designed by Swedish designer Bruno Mathsson in the 1960s, and produced by DUX (Sweden). It features a comfortable seat and a smooth swivel mechanism. This piece is marked ´Dux´ under the leather cushion.
This pair of easy chairs (Model Karin) was designed by Bruno Mathsson. It features the original leather upholstery.
- Jetson 66 Lounge chair designed by Bruno Mathsson - Produced by Bruno Mathsson International in the 1960s - Features black leather upholstery, deep-set buttons resting on a solid chrome-plated steel base - Seat is adjustable
- Pair of vintage armchairs from the 1960s - Curved wood structure and woven fabric lining - Original and in good condition
- Gemütlicher Sessel ´´Eva´´ von Bruno Mathsson - 1941 entworfen - Produziert von Karl Mathsson, Schweden - Der Sessel befindet sich in einem einwandfreien Zustand - Herstelleretiketten auf der Unterseite vorhanden
- Swedish chrome and leather armchairs - Produced in the 1970s - In the style of Bruno Mathsson - Upholstered in caramel leather - Light tubular chromed structure - Removable cushions