Das stilvolle Ecksofa Sharona fügt sich harmonisch in das moderne Ambiente ein. Die ausladende Couchgarnitur bietet erstklassigen Komfort und hervorragende, praktische Qualitäten. Die Ausstattung mit abnehmbaren Stoffbezügen macht das Hussensofa besonders pflegeleicht. Der strukturierte Denimstoff in warmem Braun fühlt sich gut auf der Haut an und beeindruckt durch seine exklusive Waschung und den charmanten Vintage Look.Die kuscheligen Kissen der Couch laden zum Entspannen und Verweilen...
- German daybed from the 1950s - From the first owner and in original condition - Comes from a holiday apartment - Features a Teddy fabric cover - Seat is very comfortable and cozy - Stands on metal screw-on legs - Clean, very stable, and ready to use
This sofa in brown leather has a metal base and wood armrests. It was designed by André Vandenbeuck in 1965 and made by Strässle in Switzerland.
This Danish mid century 3-seater sofa features a black leather cover and metal chrome legs. It was made in the 1960s and remains in good vintage condition.
This S.C.A.L. daybed was designed by Jean Prouvé (1901-1984) and was manufactured in his own production company Ateliers Prouvé in France, circa 1950. It has a metal frame, wood, and new upholstery.
- Black and red Skai upholstered sofa bed - 1950s rockabilly style - Chromed metal feet - In good general condition - Some scratches in the back of the armrests - 3 squares have been replaced - Sleeping: 120 X 186 cm
This fabric sofa without armrests converts into a daybed and was produced during the 1960s. The piece features round tubular feet, a metal and solid wood frame, loose seat and back cushions, innersprings, and sand-colored fabric upholstery.
This sofa was designed by Rob Parry and produced by Gelderland in the Netherlands in the 1950s. It has a metal frame and wooden armrests made from teak. It can be converted into a daybed (see photos), and has been entirely reupholstered.
This Cleopatra daybed was designed by Dick Cordemeijer, and was manufactured by Auping. It features a dark grey metal frame with teak ends.
This set of two three and a two and a half sofas, type C 683/7 and C683/3, was designed by Kho Liang Le in blue/grey wool upholstery with repainted metal frames.
- Daybed designed by Wim Rietveld for Dutch company Auping - The frame is made from metal and showcased the industrial period and style - The legs can be folded - New mattress in a classic new dark grey upholstery (Kvadrat Remix).
- Minimalistic sofa designed by Rob Parry for Gelderland in the 1960s - Reupholstered in green fabric, foam filling also restored - Pulling out the seat reveals a sleeping surface (picture 3) - Grey square metal frame
This sofa bed was designed by Osvaldo Borsani for Tecno in 1954. It has a black metal frame and two pivoting wings with a lever mechanism making it easy to change the angle of the seat. It als features brass details and has been recently reupholstered.
This de Sede model DS-101 sofa with a heavy duty frame made in wood and metal is covered with thick brown neck leather, with seams made of braided leather bands. The seats can be separately pulled out, resulting in a greater depth.
This model 730 three-seater convertible sofa bed was designed by René-Jean Caillette (1919-2004) in 1961 and produced in France by Steiner during the 1960s. The base is made from black lacquered metal, and has been upholstered in green and red suede.
This daybed was designed by Dutch designer Rob Parry for Gelderland in the 1960s. It features two upholstered parts on a metal frame. The seat can be pulled forwards which transforms the sofa into a daybed. This sofa is reupholstered in Kvadrat fabric, model Canvas 2, by Giulio Ridolfo.
- Mid-century modern style model Couchette daybed - Designed by Friso Kramer for Auping, 1960s - Black lacquered metal frame with teak sides - Labeled by Auping on the frame - It retains the original seat and back cushions
- Bedsofa designed by the famous Martin Visser in the 1960s - Edition BR02 with round feet produced by ´t Spectrum - Simple high-quality metal structure provides maximum comfort - Restored with high-quality Kvadrat Tonica fabric - Two cushions included - The sofa can be used as a bed